The dealership’s history dates back to 1934 when it was started as Barbee Implement by D.R. Barbee. In the late 1940’s, the business included John Deere equipment, Pontiac cars, home appliances, butane gas, real estate and Hereford cattle. D.R. Barbee became a John Deere dealer and sold his fist John Deere tractor in 1935. In the 1950s, Don Bramlett bought the John Deere business, renaming it Bramlett Implement. He operated it Dublin until 1964, when Donnie became partner in the business. Bramlett Implement remains a family business where going green has been the way of life for more than 80 years.